Over 294 restaurants around New York City crafted menus for NYC Restaurant Week this year. TOWN Concierge Lauren Eisenberg curates the reservations you need to make before August 16.
1) The Capital Grille is unlocking a decadent lunch and dinner menu during Restaurant Week. As far as we’re concerned, lunch doesn’t get better than The Grille’s Signature Cheeseburger with a side of truffle fries.
2) Michael White’s SoHo ode to Italian comfort cuisine, Osteria Morini is serving a lunch menu featuring their renowned homemade pastas.
3) Transport yourself to St. Tropez at this yacht-themed restaurant tucked away on the corner of Mercer and Prince. Lure is serving up lunch and dinner menus with a half dozen oysters sweeten the deal.
4) Spice up your usual lunch with a visit to Empellon Taqueria. Pair together taco choices like Lamb Barbacoa, Lobster, Fish Tempura, or Short Rib Pastrami for the perfect combination.
5) Diners can expect a truly authentic Italian experience with impeccable service at a Greenwich Village favorite, Il Mulino. Order the Chicken Parmesan for lunch to taste one of the best in New York City.
6) Perilla is truly a Greenwich Village neighborhood staple, with only 18 tables and 10 seats at the bar these are reservations you’ll want to make immediately. Dine on refreshing cucumber soup, roasted all natural chicken and finish with a seasonal nectarine and blueberry financier.
7) DBGB Kitchen and Bar has a hearty lunch and dinner menu. Go for the Frenchie Burger, wash it down with a beer and order another round from a selection of over 95 brews.
8) Enjoy a complimentary rosé tasting with your Restaurant Week dinner at ilili Restaurant. The featured winery rotates weekly through August 16.
9) Go for the food, stay for the jazz at Blue Smoke. One of our favorite clubs, Jazz Standard is located in the basement of Danny Meyer’s barbecue outpost.
10) Power lunch for a fraction of the cost at NORMA’S at Le Parker Meridien as the entire menu makes the cut for this year’s Restaurant Week, with the exception of The Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata that is.